Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NCAA College football 2011 week 3

The 2011 NCAA College Football season is off and rolling.

Two weeks into the 2011 College football season, I am going to go out on a limb and say that either #2 Alabama or #3 LSU will win the BCS National championship.

I think that #1 ranked Oklahoma will win out the rest of the year until they face a SEC team in the BCS championship and then they will get beat and the SEC will have another championship.

I hope it is ALABAMA, I still haven't gotten over last years Iron Bowl but I know coach Saban has a NFL caliber defense and the offense is getting better so I  think Alabama has a real good shot at winning it all.

Oklahoma has been ranked #1 in the AP poll for a record breaking 100 times since the poll began in 1936.
I think that they will beat #5 Florida State easily this weekend.

Key games for this week.
Click here for all this weeks scheduled games

Florida vs. Tennessee
Tennessee scored 45 points against Cincinnati in a offensive clinic,
Florida's stingy defense has only given up 3 points in 2 games while their rushing attack is averaging a whopping 250 yards a game on offense.

I'm picking  Florida to win this game with solid defense and scoring a few field goals.

LSU vs Miss State (Thursday the15th on ESPN)

Miss state is a good team this year but LSU is a great team.
I'm picking LSU to win this in a blowout.
Les Miles is going to make a statement in this game LSU is a contender.

Oklahoma Vs Fla State


Again I think that Oklahoma is too good to lose to the Seminoles.
I'm Picking Oklahoma to win a close game.
Oklahoma will stay #1

Auburn vs Clemson


Auburn has found a way to win for awhile now, their winning streak is at 17 games.
I think that their team is getting better on both side of the ball.
Many people have said that Auburn will lose this week.
I'm not one of them I think Auburn runs it for over 150 yards and wins a close game.


Michigan State vs Notre Dame


I think Notre Dame is the best 2 loss team in all the NCAA including Georgia.
They have an awesome offense but their defense has let them down all year.
This is going to be a close game because it always is with Michigan State.

I'm picking Notre Dame to get their 1st win of the year by a field goal.

Until Next Week - Roll Tide

No comments:

Post a Comment