Thursday, October 20, 2011

Alabama is going to the swamp

This weekend the biggest game in the S.E.C. or the south eastern conference in NCAA college football is gonna be The Alabama Crimson tide rolling into The Swamp to play the undefeated Florida Gators.

Many people think that Florida is gonna win this game but I beg to differ,Alabama is gonna steamroll them Gators just like they did Arkansas last week.

Hog is good but GATOR is better.

I'll tell you exactly what is gonna make the difference in this game, Alabama's defense will be all over Florida's quarterback John Brantley, they will pressure him and really test his toughness I think the tide will pick off a pass or 2 and get some ponits from the defense and I also think that Alabama's running backs Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy will pile up the yards against Florida.

I also think that Nick Saban is the best coach in all of College football and his record would make a great case for that argument, many people don't realize that Will Muschamp is a prodigy of Nick Saban.

Charlie Weiss will be calling the offensive plays at Ben Griffith stadium Sat and I would be surprised if he had any success against Alabama's stingy defence.

After Alabama whips the gators this weekend I am curious to see if they will jump Oklahoma in the BCS rankings?

I am really looking forward to the Bama LSU game this year, I think the winner of that game will be on the fast track to the national championship.

I also would like to welcome Texas A&M to the S.E.C, I think it will be very beneficial to them and the S.E.C to have them and I hope their recruiting pulls some of the talent out of Texas.

Thats my pick for the week now all we can do is wait.......... ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment