Tuesday, September 11, 2012

O.J. Simpson changes his will

I have no idea if O.J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's biological father but O.J. sure thinks so.
O.J. has changed his will while in prison and it is because he thinks Khloe is his daughter from an affair he had with Kris Jenner while she was married to his friend Robert Khardashian, remember that Robert,who died in 2003, was one of many attorneys who helped O.J. get his acquittal in the murder of his ex wife Nicole and her friend Ronald Goldman.
O.J.'s other 4 children are upset that he has included Khloe in his will and who can blame them,I mean he really isn't sure if he is her father right!
Here is a picture of O.J.s 43 year old daughter Arnelle. I think she does look like Khloe,what do you think?
Who knows maybe since O.J. has been in prison he has just gotten bored and is doing this as a publicity stunt,I don't know what to think.
I hear rumors that he has millions of dollars in oversea bank accounts so maybe this is why his children are so upset,but Khloe already has millions so I am sure it is no big deal to her.
I wish she would say something to the media and if she does I will let you all know A.S.A.P.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, would you like to follow trade?

    http://msadaku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that isn't true. Khloe does look a little different from her sibs.

    ReplyDelete