Sunday, December 9, 2012

Marquez KO's Pacquiao

Juan Manuel Marquez knocked Manny Pacquiao out with a wicked right hand at the end of the 6th round Sat night.
Pacquiao  had been knocked down in the third round and had knocked Marquez down in the fifth, the two fighters stood toe to toe exchanging heavy blows when a huge right hand put Pacqiao's face down and out cold with 2:59 left in the 6th round.
This ended the 4th fight between the fighters.
Marquez improved to 55-6-1 with 40 knockouts while Pacquiao fell to 54-5-2

Will there be a 5th fight?
I guess we will have to wait and see, this is Manny Pacquiao's 2nd straight loss and he may just chose to retire.
Congratulations to Marquez who finally found a way to beat Pacquiao.
Marquez said "I threw the perfect punch,I knew Manny could knock me out anytime.I felt he was coming to knock me out the last three rounds and I knew he was going to be wide open."

No comments:

Post a Comment