Saturday, November 24, 2012

Notre Dame is playing for a BCS national Championship

Notre Dame is undefeated and will face the winner of the South Eastern Conference championship game.
#2 Ranked Alabama will play #3 ranked Georgia on December the 1st for the SEC title and the winner will play Notre Dame for the BCS national championship.

I think Alabama will win out and be the champs again.I predicted this before the season even started, but I must say they have to play their absolute best because Georgia & Notre Dame seem to be getting better.

Georgia smashed Georgia Tech & Notre Dame went to USC and beat them,whoever wins between Bama & the bulldogs it is good that a SEC team is playing for the Championship again.
Before I go, I have to say it.
Roll Tide Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment